Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Thursday, August 18, 2011

4800 is here..what next?

So we are so close to 4800..I am feeling an intense urge to cover my shorts. I am not sure. I see some bounce over here but..I feel its only a waystop to lower lows below 4750 next week. Yeah I think next week will be bad as we go into the 2.5 week Hurst low. Normally I wouldnt give much importance to this but consider all longer term cycles are down, we have to give more importance here. So I am continuing to hold the shorts (2/3 only) from approx 5160 area. Covered 1/3 around 5000 yesterday and holding rest.

I think next week will be bad...After some sort of bounce. Waiting and watching.

Best,
Lee

3 comments:

Kumar Technicals said...

Dear Lee!

Good work, ur target is almost completed. Wish you good luck:)

Rgrds

Kumar

jonak said...

excellant....had added ur site to my favourites long time back ...but dont know why i wasnt reading it......

Lee said...

Kumar Sir, thank you..I see you are rocking as well on your trades :)
Whats new! nice trading.

Jonak, thanks friend..I wasnt blogging for a long time..Now back again..that might be why :)

Best,
Lee