Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Thursday, August 25, 2011

What next?

Good question right? I am in a dilemma right now. As I mentioned earlier, cycles are very unclear right now so trading this is tough. I was expecting some sort of bounce into 5100 range - may happen or not - need to wait and see.

But, so far, the pressure or money flow has remained on the downside and that is expected to remain so until the projection of the Nov low.

Trading short term has been volatile and full of whipsaws.

This is the problem. And I am not sure how to resolve it unless you are ready to take some pain.

Today, I will look to close the few longs I have and maybe go short in few amounts. Not sure if the market will let me. Its very fluid right here. Need to see how the market is trading before making a decision either way.

The other problem is within US, tomorrow is a big day...there is a fed statement..there is lot of news coming out...So news will direct the trading atleast on a short term basis.

Wait and watch.

Best,
Lee

No comments: