Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekly Update - Chop Chop

My thoughts for the week...It will be short as there is nothing much to report. Expect the chop to continue...I think we shall get a good chance to cover shorts someday this week. Based on global markets, it looks like we bounce today...Shorting at around 2860 might be a good strategy.

See below chart...red and blue lines show possibilities short term. I think we are still finishing off wave 4 before wave 5 opens down.


Very simply speaking, we should see 2525-2550 area first (after going up today)...Then we should see around 2860-2960 range....Then the final move down. I will post these counts later...

For today I might do nothing in my trades...Short term taking some pain but we will see how it plays out.

Best.

No comments: