Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

5 week FLD

Quick update. 5 week FLD has been crossed generating a target of 5350. So I was short from yesterday because of the expected 2.5 week low expected Friday/Monday. I covered most shorts at 4950 Nifty TODAY - I was very clear on this and the rationale behind it. I also started to go long because the FLD has been crossed today and we can anticipate close to 5350 soon. Charts will be posted tomorrow.

Best,
Lee

2 comments:

Chandra Sekhar Devatha said...

lee,

did the cross happen intra day? I guess the close must still have been below the 5 week fld?

Chandra

kuheli said...

Sir,
Is the FLD crossing sustained @ EOD for the target of 5350?
What should the stop loss for the trade?