Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Friday, March 13, 2009

Wrap Up

So I did absolutely nothing today..Which is also why I did not post in case anyone was wondering. If I dont post, assume I did nothing.. Its either that I am also confused and thinking what to do. Or that I do see anything tradeable in there.

For me yesterday was a day I could do nothing or very little...No pattern reliable enough to trade. I actually have some more leeway to add shorts as I am only 50% short now.

Its basically what we call a narrow range day even though it was a huge gap up..atleast what I would call an NR tradable day..Almost for 3 hrs or so, the market just stayed in a very narrow range...Absorbed all buying and selling and then moved up - short covering or buying I do not know..But I would guess a lot of shorts may have covered.

I wanted to hedge if possible, but market did not pullback enough to do that. I wanted to also add shorts if possible, but market did not rally enough for me to do that...

So next week, I will be looking at 2740 first and then 2780/90 next to add in some shorts...If market does look like it will close above 2780/90 any day, I will take my lumps and close this in a loss.

We could move straight up to the target and fall. OR we could pull back a bit to 2660 range and then try to rally up to 2780 again. Essentially the possibilities I have drawn down in below post. So its all different possibilities.

Its a moving target - Will watch next week for more clues. We all trade as per what we see. Please do not question others trades - this will not be entertained in this blog. After all I have to assume everyone reading this is intelligent enough to know when they are wrong - by themselves. I do know this and I make my own decisions - Just a cautionary request to all. I saw some challenging and questioning on cbox lately - Its not good. Trade your own stuff - If you are MAN enough, then post your trades. If you get it right, well and good..If wrong, well another trade will come - Take your lumps and move on.

Best.

2 comments:

Abhimanyu said...

Lee,
As is said earlier
The condition was there 13th march 2009
In the early morning CALL of 2750 for hedge was at @26RS
Later market climbed up up to 2726 where there was chance to short NF
bacoz CALL of 2750 was trading almost at double rate that time
So hedge was active & working on same day. As I never traded with Futures so far
I am working on it hypothetically.

if market moves nr 2800 the I guess same condition will be about Call of 2850 and
chance of short. as Nifty call @25RS for hedge is worth.

- Regards

jayrang patel said...

dear sir can you give your view on reliance?