Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Friday, March 20, 2009

Do ya feel LUCKY PUNK?

WELL DO YA?




:D

Bulls get off this train with what you got so far...Thats ALL I have to say...Sure you might get some more upside...But dont fall in LOVE with the UPSIDE..

What you got already is way more that what you should have....

AND Thats all I have to say...

I read all the comments in the chatbox...I am happy with what I read here and elsewhere...People are ready for a new bullmarket..Already...That itself tells me you all are wrong...way wrong...

And when I look at my charts, its like the icing on the CAKE.. :)

For those that did not know this last week wast QUAD Witching week in US where pretty much all derivatives expire this week..Its a very rare occurance and so lots of manipulation comes up...DO you guys think Indian markets went up on their own accord? If so, GOD bless you guys...

Cheers to All...And have a GOOD weekend.

I will most my more sane thoughts later when I am NOT this inebriated... LOL :)

Ok you guys, understand this post is more of weekend fun that anything else..I dont mean offense to anyone...Its just not my style...Just thought its a funny post to do....I will do a very sane post tomorrow...with all my thoughts..I have to give this past week to the bulls...But I think next week belongs to da bears..

GO BEARS!! :D

Best.

No comments: