Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Thursday, February 5, 2009

One More Thought - EDIT*

EDIT: Sorry I had to delete earlier post and repost here...One idiota loser who probably has not even made a single cent in the market in his life has started posting anonymous comments that I will soon fail and commit suicide...LOLZ. I feel for you my friend - I think you have lost a lot in this bear and are just venting your frustration out...I guess you are also the same guy who commented a while back that 2250 is not the short term bottom but it would be 1860...Hows that working out for you?

Sorry could not resist...

I have changed settings...No more anonymous comments...

So that the latest post and comments do not get lost, I have pasted them below.

Latest read on markets - Well I dont know...I am still seeing possibility of a big down day...Or even cumulative down...Either way I have to start seeing sub 2700 in next 2-3 days. Else have to start thinning down on shorts....Already I managed a few, took profits on some and so on....But probably will think about really cutting them down soon.

Cheers.


OLDER POST AND COMMENTS
=======================
I have a pretty good feeling that we can have a very big down day today or on Friday. Be very careful out there if you are trying to bottom pick. For the down day to trigger, 2750 should break first..Then 2700. If so, then I think the goose is cooked and we head to 2525 first stop.

I will put up a new analysis video over the weekend.

Cheers!


COMMENTS
========

Yoda said...
Something about this fall isn't right. Can't put my finger on it.

Most stocks by this point are uniformly poised to drop - that syncing hasn't happened yet.

I'd advice caution since yesterday's fall was so controlled.

February 4, 2009 6:36 PM


Lee said...
Yoda, I agree with you to some extent...Something is not in sync...I can feel it also...Which is why if you see my last 2 posts, I am advocating lots of caution in case the whole premise is wrong...lol...I cant put a finger on it either but STILL...I have to play the odds...And short still seems the way to go...If we dont drop in next 3-4 days, I have to rethink this whole fractal...

Cheers

3 comments:

Abhimanyu said...

I guess Momentum and RSI on monthly chart of NIFTY are enough to take idea of next fall.
The big blue line is on 2001 see the point with current (5/feb 2009 )points
OOPS ... no provision to post image of chart

Local said...

Sad to see some of these dicks bothering the better bloggers - good you've taken control of the comments. Anonymity cloaks irresponsibility.:)

The pattern may still be right, it may just take longer to pan out. I just saw so much control that I didn't want to risk money and energy waiting on it.:)

Nice music vids ... keep them coming.

Lee said...

Abhi, what you could do is post the chart to a site like imageshack or screencast or jing and link it here...If ppl do that, I would appreciate it since it gives different viewpoints and will also help discussion here.

Yoda, I know I know...Fall is coming..But market makers might fake us out before taking it down...You are right...Its very very controlled now...Kinda scary but I am sitting tight for now...

I have some interesting ideas and thoughts on this which I will outline in a post tonight.

The other guy...yeah it was more amusing to me than annoying..funny..To say something like that I mean I give money management lots of importance..I dont know what he is talking about...Never mind...Just another loser..thats all...

Thanks for the compliment :)

Lee