Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Monday, October 6, 2008

Market Update

A quick one chart update from my side on where I think we are and where we are going...

First refer my fractal post made almost a month back -


And here my latest updates and thoughts on this chart...A follow up to above post...



Interesting times we are living in...

I will post a more detailed analysis tomorrow after watching todays action.

EDIT: Just to be clear here - I expect 4-5 days of upmove starting today maybe to the 4000 area and from there we should come back down to test the 3500-3600 area again...Possibly up to the 3300-3200 area BUT this will be a fantastic opportunity to buy some longer term positions...I will post follow ups tomorrow and also in a few days...
For now covered all shorts and flipped long...Very short term trade ONLY.

Best.

No comments: