Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Positive Divergence setting up on Daily!


Comments on chart...And comments welcome from all.
Last time this happened, we rallied 800 pts on Nifty...I did post on some forums that time also since I did not have this blog..Will history repeat? :-) Let us C...
Best to be cautious but remember its also very easy to be bearish..I am also torn apart in confusion even though bullish for now...
The other thing worth of noting is that internals are improving..A/D ratio etc improving..
Dont have charts to put up for this but working on developing something.
Best.

2 comments:

Abhimanyu said...

Where do u get Volume DATA of NSE
Yahoo dont provide that
AND My MACD chart is little different on 17 june 2008
there is no crossover as u shown in u'r image
they r toucing each other and going ahead
where I can send u image
my id is
abhimanyu.altekar@gmail.com

Lee said...

Hi Abhimanyu,
I use eod data from a yahoo group called bse nse 2005...You can join that to get the data inc volume.

MACD - Yes I agree..Not crossed over yet..But divergence is visible..Which I mentioned - possible on the post...

My ids are on the blog under contact..