Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

EWI Free Update on Asian Markets - India Included

Heres the link to the EWI FREE update on the asian markets..Including India...

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=75BFA3316A4E2616

Now some notes here...They are bullish...they are seeing the 5th wave coming up into the end of this year and seeing new highs coming up..Maybe....I think...My views differ as you can see from previous posts...I think we see an X wave going up to highs later this year but probably not exceeding all time highs...After this X wave, the bear should resume..this is what I think at this point...Let us C... :)

Either way there is a lot of pain left to come in 2009 and 2010..I would recommend positioning yourself for this soon...lets be vigilant and nimble...This is a must in this current environment!

Best

No comments: