Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

80 week low confirmed

Yeah I know quite late. But better late than never right?..Anyhow I have the 80 week low confirmed on Oct 4th at 4740 odd. And the next 5 week low came up much higher at approx 5200. This 5 week low came up approximately where we expected our 80 week low. So overall since this low came up very early, its bullish in cyclic terms.

Latest ST outlook -



As you can see in the chart, the 80 week nest of lows is confirmed. And so we are cleared for atleast a few months worth of rise. If I have to guess, I would say cleared for upside until Feb end. This is when we can expect the next 40 week cycle to top. But lets take one step at a time.

What am I doing? - After selling most of my longs at approx 5300-5350 range, I accumulated a good portion back as per my earlier post in the 5200-5280 range. So still net long but have more ammunition to add longs if we do get some one or two day scary declines. It will be a good opportunity if we get that.

Next we have the 10 week low around end of Nov. So this can be another good opportunity to add to longs. So buy the dips will be my mantra going forward.

Target wise - I have a very rough target of 5700 based on Hurst methodology. But I havent fine tuned this yet. Sustaining above 5700 can open up 5900 and even a challenge of our all time highs.I will do a detailed post on this tomorrow. This is based on FLD(future line of demarcation) crosses which generates targets per Hurst Methodology..I havent spoken about this yet but will do so tomorrow.

Best,
Lee

1 comment:

Aly said...

thnks lee for your update.

do we have the 5 week lows confirmed because now SGX is showing a deep cut and market may pen anywhere between 5050 and 5100.

i am still waiting for my target of 4830 and expect it by end nov