Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Thursday, March 5, 2009

At The End

How does the chart look at the end of day -



I have to crow and thump my chest a bit here .. lol .. It was a beauty of a pattern - bearish flag breakdown - Called here in realtime. I also made a very good trade yesterday and I dont think its over yet. This should put end to doubts in anyones minds on whether TA works on not.

So what next?

The ART of Sword Catching - I see a lot of ppl doing this on a lot of forums and boards - Be careful guys..This is no ordinary market. Dont know why you have to bottom pick/sword catch - It has never ended well for anyone doing this. Just my thoughts but wait for some more time before bottom picking. We all think that 2500 will hold...What if it doesnt? We will have a panic crash. You dont want to be holding longs if that happens - Believe me!

The decline seems to be accelerating now. We still seem to be in wave3 of 5 to the downside. We will have a wave 4 one of these days - I do not know if it will come from 2500 or 2400 or 2300 - So not going to trade this...Holding short for now.

Best.

4 comments:

Yasharth Nathani said...

hey lee
i am so happy that you trade was good
really happy
keep it up
regards

Lee said...

Thanks...Hope you too made some money...

Best.

Local said...

I think I began swordcatching. It just looks like a bounce is beginning from yesterday's action ... but I could be wrong.

Nice to see these happy posts from you, Lee.:)

Lee said...

Yoda, could be...some more down before a dead cat bounce...dont overstay your welcome and pls be careful..its not safe...

I always feel scared when ppl swordcatch :)

Happy posts .. hehe .. Sometimes you just get in tune with the markets..and well until the market kicks you out again, it keeps going.... :)

So...till then...make some money!

Best.