Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Week Ahead - Quick Post

EDIT: Well looks like today was a holiday that I was not aware of until a few minutes back....LOL...Well it happens...Anyways nothing changes in views...We shall see more detail tomorrow sometime....I promise a more detailed and indepth look at things and how I see the next few weeks - intermediate timeframe - playing out...Short term, well a bounce is on the cards...Not that it matters much for the intermediate/medium term.

====================================================================================

Meant to do a much more detailed post over the weekend...But a friend of mine visited and right now watching the Oscars....So no cigar...Still a few words and a chart...A more detailed update will follow tomorrow.

Right now, we are at a bounce point...Which is why I reduced shorts on Friday as you could see from my earlier post. I intended to reduce more today but the US futures has screwed up this for me...Now let me clear...I wanted to cut some shorts and then add it back after a bounce...Not that I am turning bullish...

Levels...2730 was obviously very important as I said before...below this 2660 is most important. So from here a bounce into 2820-2860 area was expected...Which is why my plan of cutting and adding came into the picture...Sometimes we have to think on the run...And adjust our plans...More thoughts later...After this bounce, downmove should continue. Chart with important lines and points below - Its self explanatory.



Best.

1 comment:

Abhimanyu said...

Lee,
Here is link for Holiday list of Indian and US markets.


http://www.bseindia.com/about/listholi.asp

http://www.nasdaqtrader.com/Trader.aspx?id=calendar
(for 2009 & 2010)


- Regards