Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Outlook

Unfortunately did not get time to make a more detailed post...But a few words on my outlook. I still think there is ATLEAST one more significant down wave no matter what the count is...

So if you look at the triangle we have been in for past several weeks, yesterday we tagged the bottom of it and bounced back....2730 odd....so for the bearish case to gain strength, we do need to break that and close below that...For the bullish case we obviously need to hold above that as much as possible...

Now you already know my bias. I dont like to post 2 sides of the coin...Very clearly, I expect we shall break 2730 soon and go on to test 2660, breaking which we shall touch 2550-2525 where I think I will cover my shorts for this round. All this should happen very soon as the down waves look impulsive to me...

2860 on upside is key for da bulls...And above 2920, I would say bearish case is dead for now.

This is my outlook. Should not be construed as investment advice and usual disclaimers apply :)

Best.

2 comments:

Abhimanyu said...

Yess Lee, u r right
But it seems difficult in the trading month of Feb 2009

SAM said...

hi lee ,

nice 2 see u back