Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Monday, October 13, 2008

Yeaaahaa!! :)

See the US markets today...This is one for the record books. The fractal and yours truly nailed the bottom here in real time and fully boarded the bull bus...Hope some of the readers of this blog are aboard with me :)

Ready for a 10% up day or close?  :-)

I will probably exit a good chunk of my leveraged positions today..Cash I am planning to hold for some time...

I believe you aint seen nuthin yet! Still lot of gloom and doom and bears around...This ofcourse will continue to provide fuel for the ongoing rally.

A couple of charts for your review below. Comments on the charts. 

The other important chart I am looking at is the weekly nifty with stochastics...Still not turned up but close...

As I said before...You aint seen nuthin yet!...Enjoy the charts.

Best.



No comments: