Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Monday, September 8, 2008

Confusion!

Confused on market direction in near term so I booked all longs today..Yesterday would have been ideal but greed and stupid ICICIDirect got the better of me...Well booked all today and started some small shorts right now with hedges also in place...A move above 4522 will get me out of shorts...Till then leaning slightly bearish...Yest moves made me bearish since we could not sustain above 4522-4540..I can explain the importance of this area later....But still overall damn confused on market...And when confused, better sit out or trade very small with tight stops...

Best.

1 comment:

koolfriend4u said...

gr8 post!!

even am waiting for some breakout to enter but mkt not giving any signal till now

keep rocking