Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Starting Up...

So finally decided to start up in earnest...Been a while since I wanted to begin posting in full strength but some things held me off...Namely -

- I was posting on another site all my thoughts but some recent developments over there and general lethargy from others to reply or debate posts have given me pause. Also the site quality is quickly disintegrating over time and good members are also leaving over time....

- Then ofcourse starting trouble...I got over that...But I guess more important than that I suppose is maintaining the momentum on this blog...I guess I was very afraid I would not be able to do that...So did not want to start something I cant continue...But what the hell...I will give it a shot. Lets see how this goes. If not I will hand over to some guestbloggers over time :-)

So here goes...What I intend to do is keep this as a place where I posted my thoughts on the indian stock market and what I expect to happen in different timeframes..long and short...I can go wrong a lot of times so that why I will NEVER EVER take an unhedged position...I will explain how I take positions in my next few posts so that its clear....

One of the reasons that pushed me to get this blog rolling was the fact that I got bombarded by emails and chat messages after I posted my last message on the forum I was talking about before...And since its almost impossible for me to respond to all emails and chats, I figured I will post them in a blog...And it also serves as a place for me to put my thoughts in.

Okay on to the next post...

No comments: