Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Request to please vote in poll

Please do vote in the poll on the right hand side. All it will take you is a second. Humble request to take a second to do this. If you take a few minutes to read the content on this site, you can spare a second to vote. Please do. As I said before, unless we have a sufficiently large sample size, this data is meaningless and I want to collect and tabulate this data for a long period of time. I will also post weekly interpretations of this. Believe me, sentiment if we know how to use it is a wonderful and powerful tool - I am learning on this from one of the best here in the US.
Kindly vote.

Best.

PS: Hope you like the changes I made to format and color on my site - If you have any more suggestions like this, please leave them as comments or in the chatbox. Thanks!

No comments: