Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Monday, May 19, 2008

Poll Final Results and Interpretation - Week of May19th

I am closing the first weekly poll. Got a total of 59 votes which is not bad even though not as much as I expected...Hope ppl continue to vote...Seriously 1 sec out of your time guys?...Comeon!

So the results...(please note for those who do not know sentiment polls act as a contrarian indicator most of the time)

47% was bullish
39% was bearish
14% was neutral

There is a significant decline in bearishness which I think is important. I am not going to try
and make too much out of this data because as I said...we really more weeks of data to get at a trend. However the decline in bearishness is interesting but still the difference between bullishness and bearishness is not big enough to cause a major decline unless something unforeseen happens.

To me it seems like this week my end flattish to a bit down at the end...
Maybe some initial weakness to week and then recovery? let us see.

Have a good trading day.

Best.

No comments: