Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Friday, October 3, 2014

New blog

Hello Everyone,

Its been a while. Just thought I would put up a post updating on things. I have quit my day job in IT and am now a full time trader. Not doing too bad considering all things. I am associated with a hedge fund at the moment with a plan of starting something of my own in the not too distant future.

I dont trade India anymore. Fully US right now. My focus is on Stocks and Gold. Nowadays I use options more extensively to control risk. Anyhow, this is my new blog below. Just wanted to start something new and anyhow this site's name doesnt suit my purpose at the moment. Visit if you are interested but remember I dont trade India anymore though I might trade some emerging market ETFs at times. The site is meant to be more of a daily trading journal for me nowadays.

http://princelytrades.blogspot.com/

Best,
PM

No comments: