Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Week Ahead

Well, last Friday was brutal. No questions about it. I thought maybe market might hold and try to move above 4840. But could not and fell strongly down to 4650 area. It looks bad folks..I dont know what to say. Looking at the cycles, I am again thinking the 80 week cycle is extending and we have new lows ahead of us. For the bulls, the market needs to rally here and now else we are going to be comfortable below 4600 and in that case, lower targets open up..First 4450-4300 area and if that breaks much lower. I dont know for sure I am in kind of limbo right now and cannot be sure of anything. We can go much much lower right here or we need to take support right here and rally upward. So I am not trading anything right now - in wait and watch mode for now. I will review again in few days. I dont have any charts to post today but I will do so in next couple of days. Overall my feeling is - if you dont have a clear opinion or no signal, just dont trade until clarity emerges.

Best,
Lee

4 comments:

kaps said...

Nifty is making an important medium term low here.Either it has made today at 4555 or shud be in this week.From here on, Nifty is likely to show good rise of 20%+ in coming months.If Nifty does not breach this week's low by first week of January, that to me is confirmation of Medium term upmove of Nifty with target of 5399+(previous swing high).

Tuney said...

Hopefully you get a refund on your hurst trading software.

Lee said...

Kaps..you could very well be right.

Tuney, thats real mature.

Tuney said...

Lee, I'll be honest enough to tell you that I don't know how the hurst system or software works but a software which first says 80 low week is not in, so we wait for it. 2 weeks later is says "oh wait, that last fall was the low" and then bam.. we go lower.

I did go to their page and looking at their price was taken aback a bit.

Flipping the coin gives better results.

Alright I'll apologize as that wasn't even constructive criticism but I guess at least I've made myself a little clearer in this comment.