Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

FLDs

Hope you guys have been watching the power of FLDs. I mentioned in last update 4865-4875 needs to be cleared for higher targets of 5050 and little higher. Market reversed exactly at 4865 yesterday. One reason I booked some profits at 4850 as updated and tried to buy back lower.

Anyhow for today, looks like if we clear 4840-4850, we are looking at a 2.5 week FLD cross which will generate a target of 5050+...Wait and watch..I think trading with FLDs have been going well..so far.

I will reply to comments later...

Best,
Lee

2 comments:

Chandra Sekhar Devatha said...

Lee, Thank you for explaining FLD and how they work. I think given the market news from US we should be clearing 4870 tomm and that would mean we are targeting next 5050 as per FLD's. Would that be a correct intrepretation? Also, if this is the 80 week low then are we set for explosive upmoves ahead?

Regards,
Chandra

Unknown said...

I might be missing here something. Can you please point me towards the explanation of the FLDs.

Your analysis have been great and I have been watching for long time. Keep up the good work.