Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Monday, November 10, 2008

Are we done?

Is the rally over? Or close to over? For some time I am having this nagging thought in the back of my mind. The earlier decline held to the 38.2% retrace at 2860 and bounced back nicely. But now it could face very strong resistance to the upmove at around this 3180-3250 area. If it breaks out of this, there could be another quick 200 point upmove. But somehow I dont think we will break out above 3250 also very easily. 

Now, even though I said what I have said above, we still can have more rallies and I am open to that possibility. But let it be. We can afford miss out on the last 10% of the rally as long we get out safely...Retest of the lows is quite possible from here...There are some other important things here but I will talk more about that in next post. 

So, I am going to sell my cash longs today on any rally pops and maybe build some small shorts. Its not a good day to do this because there might not be a big rally today but I will see what rallies I can get so I can sell into it...

Charts to follow later.

Best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Prince
Yes u r correct......retest of lows are very much possible.......and yes the levels 3250 and 3450 becomes very important in coming days.Only a close abv 3450 will imply bullishness in markets and from there on may be every good dip will be "Buy in dips" theory.2844 is a support level to be looked upon for near term.

Khusboo Agarwal

Lee said...

Hey Kushboo...Very nice to see you here...Welcome...And thank you for your comment... :)

I read your views also in VFM...Nice to know we are on same page...Gives me so much of confidence in my ideas...

Best Regards.