Hurst Cycles Trading Software - Accurately Forecast Nifty and Stock Cycles

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Quick Update

Well I was not able to follow up on my latest post...Since of Hurricane IKE in Texas..Donno if anyone saw the news on this but things were quite bad over here...No Net..No Water...No Power..No nothing at home..hehe....out at a friends house to check things... Well I am still of same view...Msg posted few days back when nifty was around 4350....still of same view..I think first bottom will come at around 2 months or so from now....Not sure on time yet but with respect to levels, expecting 3600 first, 3200 second and finally 2960...not more than that at present because of some VERY VERY important support lines...But we can reevaluate when we get there....I am not going to post an updated chart here coz of the reasons I updated above...Its tough times...And I dont have much time...So thats it... All the best to all... Best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pricely,
Take care of yourself. Hope you do not suffer to much of a loss from Hurricane Ike.
Good Luck and Best regards,
Twok2day@yahoo.co.in

Ashish said...

Hi Pricely,

May God hold the support line and ike doesnnt do much damage..

May god see the chart that RSI and MACD of IKE is in over sold region because of 2 earlier storms, and give u a good bounce.....

ashish